Its that time of year again - when we're looking for that perfect gift for that perfect somebody. (You know who you are...) We've got lots of ideas for you, and we're going to share them with you from now until Santa hits your roof.
For today, great finds for the chocoholic in all of us.
1. A sweet little keychain camera for the photo-obsessed chocoholic in your life (we all know one.)
2. Customizable chocolate bars! Pick a base to start (dark, white, milk) and experiment with ingredients that range from goji berries to strawberry Gushers. Yes, that's right. GUSHERS. Plus, a percentage of the proceeds goes to one of three charities, so you're giving twice.
3. First edition, signed, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. "Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple."
4. A box of milk chocolate cigars from Madam Chocolat. Because life is a celebration.
5. We're dying to try Lillie Belle Farm's extra spicy chocolate bar - as they put it "These things are stupid hot". Made with Ghost Chilies, Aji Amarillo chilies and a splash of Chili Arbole!
6. Gilded Swallow by Alma Chocolates in Portland. There's even a gilded Mary! Feliz Navidad!
7. Winter Blues got you down? Try some Intentional Chocolate Hot Chocolate - blessed by Tibetan Monks! Guaranteed to get a girl through those long days until spring.
8. Bars of a special breed - Half Pint bars by the Chocolate Bar. That Black & Tan has us drooling, and craving a pint!
xx Miss Ariadne Ax & Miss Emma Emerson